Biomaster FAQ's Answered

How effective is Biomaster?Arrow

Very. Biomaster is proven to inhibit the growth of microbes by up to 99.99%

Is Biomaster safe?Arrow

Yes. It is based on silver ion technology, recognised for centuries with no harmful effects. Biomaster is used in medical, food and water applications.

What’s the difference between antimicrobial and antibacterial?Arrow

An antimicrobial inhibits the growth of, or destroys harmful micro-organisms such as bacteria, fungi and moulds. An antibacterial specifically prevents the growth of bacteria.

Has Biomaster been tested?Arrow

Yes, repeatedly. Biomaster is tested to ISO standards. We also undertake on-going quality control tests and environmental trials.

How long is Biomaster effective for?Arrow

Biomaster is effective for the intended lifetime of the product it’s added to. It is built-in and doesn’t wear off or leach out.

Does Biomaster affect a product in any way?Arrow

No. You can’t see, smell or even taste Biomaster.

Can a Biomaster-treated polymer be recycled?Arrow

Yes, it can be recycled effectively without any complications.

Is Biomaster effective against antibiotic-resistant bacteria?Arrow

Yes. Biomaster has been proven to be affective to antibiotic-resistant bacteria such as resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and Vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus (VRE).

How do I know if a product is Biomaster protected?Arrow

Unless it carries the Biomaster symbol, you don’t. Ask if a product is Biomaster protected before you buy it.

Like, share and stay updated

We'd love to hear from you